Nickel and Cadmium Plated Dura-Con Micro-D Top Entry EMI Backshells for Enhancing Mechanical and Electrical Durability
The Dura-Con Micro-D Top Entry EMI Backshells from Cinch Connectivity Solutions is available in both plug and socket configurations for eight standard micro-d sizes. The Bel group company has designed the Backshells with nickel plating and cadmium plating for providing better options. The Backshells come with mounting hardware, jackscrews, and clips for use when mounting the backshell and connector to the mating jackpot.
The Backshells enable binding of the braided sleeve to the backshell wire entry as they come with a ferrule collar. The new backshells can be used for enhancing mechanical and electrical durability of exposed cables on the exterior of compartments on complex multifunctional aerospace, defense systems, industrial robotics, and communications equipment.
Features of Dura-Con Micro-D Top Entry EMI Backshells
- Multiple entry sizes (9, 15, 21, 25, 31, 37, 51 and 100 sizes)
- Stocked as backshell only, Contact Cinch for assemblies with braided sleeves and/ or abrasion protection
- Available for all Cinch Dura-Con Micro-D shells sizes: 9 to 100 pins
- Aluminum alloy shell available with electroless nickel plating
- Jackpost, socket head hardware, and retaining clip included
- Crimpable ferrule sleeve included for bonding braided sleeve to wire entry
Note: More technical information can be found in the Dura-Con Micro-D Top Entry EMI Backshells Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and in the Dura-Con Backshells product page.