NanKarrow NeoHex is a six-sided polygon noise reducing panel that can be grouped on a wall to create unique designs and patterns.The NeoHex Hexagon Acoustic Panel is not only a decorative sound absorbing panel but highly effective at reducing noise and absorbing sound in any environment.It is designed to perform mainly on medium and high frequencies, providing a cost-effective solution for ceilings and walls
These attractive panels are designed to solve a variety of issues: primarily to eliminate slap echo, and control comb filtering in a room. Each sound absorbing panel fits together cleanly so that they can be used in a continuous pattern or as separate hanging panels as a ceiling cloud.
Hexagon acoustic panels can transform home, office, and hotel environments, as well as classrooms, restaurant spaces, home theaters,2-channel listening rooms, recording studios, and houses of worship.
The decorative hexagon acoustic panels will add a modern twist to a home studio, home theater or office conference room with their unique shape and modular design.
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- Absorbs Mid & High frequency reflections to control the Ambience of most rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- 1 Inch thick acoustic panels (25mm)
- Diameter 1 ft (30cm)
- Won’t crumble with age like other brands
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- NRC is 0.70
- Fireproof standard:CA117
- Use to treat most small sized areas, including home recording studios, home cinemas, conference rooms.
- Great for just about any application where you want to control room reflections and comb filtering without completely deadening the room
- Weight : 1 kg
- Colour : Charcoal
- Individual Product Size : 30cm x 30cm x 2.5cm
- Thickness: 25 mm
- Units in Box : 12
- Applications : Conference Room, Home Theater, Recording Studio
- Material : Open Cell Polyurethane Fire Resistant Foam