Nankarrow Neogrid delivers exceptional room control-especially high and mid range flutter,ideally placed across a room Neogrid can be used as on ceilings and walls.The distortion which is caused by slap echo and comb filtering in musical detail,voice clarity and response cancellations can be controlled with diffusion.
While absorption is vital for any room an area that cant be ignored is diffusion,spreading sound waves from a direct source.So if you have a small space diffusion can give the idea of a room being larger than it actually is by providing increased natural ambience.By having no absorption or diffusion installed in a space speech intelligibility is reduced and sound quality is degraded and while absorbent materials will help a great deal in solving that dedicated well designed diffusion such as Nankarrow Neogrid acoustic diffusor will be much more effective.
Nankarrow acoustic diffusors gives your studio environment a sense of spaciousness in your music by addressing the above issues without deadening the room too much.Sound diffusors scatter sound across two planes.Horizontal and vertical which is called as acoustic diffusion.This two dimensional scattering broadens the soundscape and makes room sound larger
The nankarrow neogrid panels have a tilted aesthetic for aiding the reduction of bouncing sound waves.The coverage offered by these panels make them fantastic choice for effectively treating large spans of space at once.
A scientific combination of materials,absorption surface and cavity thickness means the panels absorption performance is extremely efficient in treatment of 1st reflections
- Fully CNC laser cut,no imperfections
- Absorbs Mid and high frequency reflections to control the ambience of most rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo,slap back and standing waves
- Maximum surface area allows high acoustic performances
- Panels provide you with noise control as well as protection against drafts heat and humidity
- Wont crumble with age
- Excellent aesthetic pattern adds architectural interest and creates a visually unique environment
- Absorbs and diffused up to 60% better than other acoustic options
- Used to treat small to large sized areas,Including vocal booths,control rooms,studios,broadcast facilities,home theatres,rehearsal rooms
- Great for just about any mid or high range frequency application
- Weight : 2 kg
- Color : Black
- Size : 60cm x 60cm x 5cm
- Thickness : 50 mm
- Units : 4
- Material : Open Cell Polyurethane Fire Resistant Foam
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Adding this to my vocal booth completed my sound proofing construction, the absorption and the low frequencies bounce especially when placed diagonally works perfect
Good Quality and nice absorption. Neatly cut with precise measurements.
These are large and superb quality acoustic panels, works effectively best in my Mid sized studio room. i ve got total 16 pcs and is fully satisfied. go for it