LD Systems SAT62G2 6.5" Installation Passive Wall Mounted Speaker Pair Overview:
The LD Systems SAT62G2 is an extremely compact, dependable 2-way speaker for numerous installation applications. It blends unobtrusively into practically any surroundings, e.g., in bars and restaurants, retail shops or even at home.
The bass-reflex design with a 6.5" custom woofer and a 1“ silk dome tweeter with wave guide provides for powerful and sonorous reproduction throughout a frequency range of 55 Hz - 20 kHz with a sound-level pressure of up to 108 dB. Thus the SAT62G2 is suitable for full-range operation and as a satellite in conjunction with a subwoofer from the LD installation series. It has a RMS power rating of 80 W. The impedance of 16 ohms permits parallel operation of eight SAT62G2 speakers on 2 ohms.
The 12 mm MDF cabinet with a rugged textured coating is available in black and white. The included mounting bracket and M6 rigging points offer extensive possibilities for mounting; a universal joint mount is available as an accessory. It is connected via spring terminals.
- Product Type: Installation Loudspeakers
- Type: Wall-mounted Loudspeaker
- Low/Mid Driver Dimensions: 6.5"
- Woofer Size: 165 mm
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Brand: Custom-made
- HF Driver Dimensions: 1"
- HF Driver Size: 25mm
- HF Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: Custom-made
- Dispersion (H x V): 60 x 60
- Load Rating (RMS): 80 W
- Frequency Response: 55 - 20000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 89 dB
- Max. SPL: 108 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ohm(s)
- Protection Circuits: HF Driver
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Clamp connector
- Speakers Per Amplifier Channel (DSP44/45K): 8
- Cabinet Material: 12mm MDF
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Cabinet Construction: Bass Reflex
- Width: 200 mm
- Height: 320 mm
- Depth: 200 mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg